Wg Cdr (Dr) VG Vasishta (Retd)FOUNDER AND CEO
- Educational Qualifications Medical and postgraduate degree in Radiology from the Government Medical College, Nagpur, India
- Professional Experience 1.Dr.VG Vasishta has Joined Army Medical Corps as a Specialist Medical Officer and served in the Air Force for over 20 years.
2.Recognized postgraduate teacher for Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences.
3.Mentor for MD students at the Institute of Aerospace Medicine, Bangalore.
4.Only recognized guide for PhD in Radiology in the state of Karnataka.
- Awards and Accolades 1.Has numerous National and International presentations and publications to his credit.
2. Part of the unit in the armed forces which received the Presidential Colours for outstanding contribution and work of excellence.
3. Awarded “Suvarna Karnataka Rajyotsava Award” by the Government of Karnataka for excellence in the field of medicine for his contribution to research of Arthritis & Cancer.
4.Is in the Marquis Who’s Who In The World, for the year 2012.
- Professional Memberships 1.Member of the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
2.Fellowships from Lahey Medical Center, Boston
3.Fellowships from International Medical Sciences Association
4.Fellowships from Jefferson Institute, Philadelphia